Samstag, 13. November 2010

10 years of computer science in Aalen

On Saturday i was invited to my old university where i formerly studied computer science. I was asked to give a lightning talk about my work and experiences after my studies. I did my diploma thesis back in 2006 about PostgreSQL and still have the opportunity to work with and on PostgreSQL during my employment at credativ. In my talk i've summarized what it means to work with open source and my fields of activity.

We've also heard about others what they have experienced in the last years after leaving the university. It's really interesting what fellow students are doing after studies and of very wide variety.

Afterwards during a snack we've discussed various topics about open source (and, of course, PostgreSQL), applied sciences and much more with my former professors. I really enjoyed my visit and have to say a big *thanks*.

Keine Kommentare: